Bug report: Stuck on load screen during startup after update to 3.14

• Boots up normally, loads the progress bar to full and screen turns to white like normal. Then nothing. Progress bar is full and displays text Kemper Profiler. Turns off normally but won't go any further on startup. I've tried three times now in a row.

Sort of weird since it worked normally for a while after the update.

Edit: FW is 3.14. I got it working again by removing the power cord for 5 minutes. Will report back in case the issue persists.

• Boots up normally, loads the progress bar to full and screen turns to white like normal. Then nothing. Progress bar is full and displays text Kemper Profiler. Turns off normally but won't go any further on startup. I've tried three times now in a row.

Sort of weird since it worked normally for a while after the update.

Edit: FW is 3.14. I got it working again by removing the power cord for 5 minutes. Will report back in case the issue persists.

Yes, and it's not weird, because this has nothing to do with the update. If this problem persists, try the following: Push and hold RIG button while powering on. Keep holding until message appears "Initializing.....". No data will get lost.

• Thanks! So... going to elaborate on what it does have to do then, and why it's normal? :D

I wound't call it normal behavor. But it's not necessarily weird, if an issue is not related to the last update.

Perhaps somebody pulled the plug before switching off via chickenhead and the Profiler consequently lost its latest Rig buffer. Now it tries and fails to load that buffer during startup. The RIG reset overcomes that situation.