Pure Cab over main outs

• I like the pure cab function a lot :thumbup: but perhaps its a idea to add a on/off switch to activate this for the monitor out alone, and not the main outputs
    When your using a real Tube amp with guitarcabinet, the mic'd ( or line signal ) that's comming out the PA systeem doesn't have the actual cab sound anymore either.
    Does this make sence or am I missing a point ?
    Because this also make sence " the audience using Pure Cabinet in the Kemper through the PA will hear a tube amp and not my current mic-ed tube amp. ( from another forum )

Edited 11 times, last by Dorrus (September 29, 2015 at 1:36 PM).

• sounds like overcomplicating a rather simple issue to me.
    if you like the way Pure Cab sounds, use it.

seems like semantics are getting in the way of tone, or arguing for arguments sake.
    (which gives me a good idea which 'another forum' this might be...) ;)

think of Pure Cab simply as a feature that can remove tonal problems that can arise when close mic-ing a cab.

• sounds like overcomplicating a rather simple issue to me.
    if you like the way Pure Cab sounds, use it.

seems like semantics are getting in the way of tone, or arguing for arguments sake.
    (which gives me a good idea which 'another forum' this might be...) ;)

think of Pure Cab simply as a feature that can remove tonal problems that can arise when close mic-ing a cab.

Thanks Don, I'm maried for a long time so If I wanted to start arguing for arguments sake I turn to my wife, not this forum haha , but thanks anyway, I get the picture ;)