Pedal Configuration

• Hello,

a friend of mine would like to set his /future) volume pedal like this: heel down 80% - toe down 100%
    He would like to use it as a booster for solos (yeah i know there's a booster in the kemper, but he wants it this way).

He has to plug in the pedal in the remote, so there's no way to use the (for example Roland) pedal between guitar and kemper.

Can you explain me how to set the volume pedal like this?

Thank you,
    Patrick

• The volume pedal can be set to work a s a booster on the pedal page in the rig menu- Simply set the range to a positive value and make sure to place the pedal at the desired location in the signal flow.
    If he wants to use the pedal like that for every rig he should activate the Vol Pedal global function on the same page.

• The volume pedal can be set to work a s a booster on the pedal page in the rig menu- Simply set the range to a positive value and make sure to place the pedal at the desired location in the signal flow.
    If he wants to use the pedal like that for every…

How would he have to connect the pedal to the kemper if he had the "Roland FV-50H" Pedal?
    Or should he have an other pedal?

• The FV50 is a Volume pedal, not an expression pedal.

If you connect it to the KPA or Remote, the pedal will not have a linear response from heel to toe. It will have a logarithmic response.

If you are OK with the non-linear response, you can connect with a Dual 1/4 Mono to Single 1/4 Stereo cable. The two mono plugs would connect to the In and Out of one channel of the pedal.