Can I limit rigs from footswitch?

• I know that with a footswitch I can go from 1 rig to the next. Is there a way to limit that to only 2 options such that the footswitch effectively is just an A/B switch between 2 rigs (1 clean, 1 overdrive) like a 2 channel amp? Press once to go from rig 1 to rig 2, press again and it goes from rig 2 to rig 1.

Thanks.

• I guess, you are talking about an analog double switch directly connected and function "Rig Up/Down" assigned in the System Menu.

In Browse Mode "Rig Up/Down" steps up/down through all the rigs in the selected view. So if you exclusively flag those two rigs as your "Favorites" and chose the view "Favorites" it will just switch between those two. You could also hijack the tag "Rig Author", change the author of those two rigs to "X", and then select view "Current Author".

• I was actually hoping to do it with a single switch instead of a double just to save real estate (and make it so I don't have to think.)

On some devices I have, the single switch just keeps going up through the patches (the Nova Delay comes to mind) and when it gets to the top number it scrolls to the bottom number again.

They give you the option to set the top number, so if you set it to be 2, you hit the switch once and it goes to 2... hit it again and since that's the top it scrolls back down to 1.

I was hoping to do something similar with the KPA. Perhaps that idea will work with a single footswitch... I'll have to try it.

• Yeah, the possibility for Profiler controllers (knobs, buttons, switches) to "loop" when at the end of the items has been requested several times, and is IMO the most useful thingh still missing from the UI.
    I'd vote for this to be implemented any time over any other suggested function.
    This thread is another example of how this could be used.

:)