Guitar Profiler

• I've been thinking for this a lot of times while playing my guitar and how much I wanted to have those very expensive real Gibson '59 LP and other very expensive guitars which I know I will not be able to play until I die. The question that keeps popping in my mind is that if Christoph can make a very good Access Virus and KPA , no need to describe how good they are:) , then what's keeping him from making a guitar profiler? But I think he has this in mind and maybe on to something and will rock us one day :)

• At the risk of being a myth buster:

Most of the differences between a current "workingman's guitar" and the original guitars (and the reproductions) are cosmetic, not functional. Or, they are the kind of construction details that would not have a noticeable effect on the sound of the guitar - not in a mix, and certainly not to the audience.

I've played some of those old Les Pauls, as well as some old Fenders. Just like new guitars, some of them felt better to me than others. None of them were better than some newer used guitars I've played. '50s LPs were the right guitars, at the right time, for the people who made them famous. They were also the wrong guitars for the people who sold or gave them to the people who made them famous :)

• Thanks Paults for giving your thought, made me consider your advice:) Before KPA I had this itch and wanting for those boutique amps and hearing them on YouTube made me dream of having them. I know before KPA that it was a very long shot since I only have enough money for the family and little for that guitar passion. But thanks to KPA, it was a dream come true, not the real boutique ones but with all that flexibility of a KPA and its superb sound reproduction I think I'm in a better place. I have fitted in my room all the amps that I wanted and some more that I haven't heard and know of and still have plenty of space to play on. I'm still having that grin from the very first time I played KPA and up until now, I think you all know what I mean :) I'm done with my amp search and keen on new amp profiles down the Rig Exchange. A real paradigm shift from long ago.
    But the other side of my search is the guitar and having the same thought and itching I asked the question on this thread. The only guitar modelling I tried was only the Roland GR-33 which is not a guitar modelling after all. Somehow I succumb to the saying that "boys will be boys" and even if we grow old we still have and want our toys :)