Scenes / snapshots

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

This has probably been discussed ad libitum here …

Coming from a Helix, I really really appreciated the snapshot feature that let me have up to eight snapshots were the parameters of all blocks could be changed. That flexibility meant one or two presets per gig were usually enough. It would be awesome if the Kemper could implement a similar feature.

I understand Morphing and it is fun and fine but it boils down to having two snapshots of the rig, of course with a expression pedal they are continuously changeable, but I would still hope for a larger number of snapshots including turning individual effects on and off on a per snapshot basis.

• That is true, but if I want to change something that is not under snapshot control, it means I need to change it five times which is not particularly convenient - but I get it, it can be done this way and it also probably is a good strategy for organizing presets.

• interesting, but how would you recall them? eight foot switches?

how is it done on the helix?

In the Helix there is a dedicated switch to go from preset mode to snapshot mode and the the buttons select snapshots instead of presets.

Another click changes into stompbox mode in which you can turn individual stomps on or off.

All really easily customizable in the editor. I find that workflow highly convenient and very practical for live work or jamming.