Level II upgrade

• No display and lack of extra footswitch buttons would put this at 50% of the Stage in my opinion. Having said that, it either fits your needs or doesn't.

You can't compare hardware features because hardware-wise Player is fixed and even if Level went all the way up to 11 it will never change. Upgrades are purely software-based (maybe except for True Impedance circuit, which I believe is hardware based), and it is only software that you can compare here. So despite I pulled this 80% out straight from my bottom I still think it is +/- 5% accurate.

If you need display and extra switches you need Stage or Head/Rack + Remote and you need to spend at least $1600.

• To be honest I’m going to use my Rack for the next gig. I’ll take the Player to rehearsals and put through its paces. There have been a few little bugs I have found , nothing critical but it needs refined a bit. Typical for Beta software.
    My Rack is still on the last release and I won’t upgrade it until a final release of this current Beta.

Thank you.

• Not saying used gear is a bad choice for purchase. But comparing cost of new vs cost of something else used makes no sense. I can get a used X for the price of a new Y doesnt mean the Y is overpriced or not worth the cost.