Kemper ASIO Driver won't load 😔

• New
    • Official Post

neither work for me and the others have the opposite situation to yours.

When you switch to class-compliant mode in Rig Manager, your Windows system uses the onboard driver for class-compliant audio devices to communicate with Profiler.

If that doesn't work for you, you should start troubleshooting your Windows installation. Check if you can see a Profiler Audio device at all, if you can use your Profiler as a soundcard, etc.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• When you switch to class-compliant mode in Rig Manager, your Windows system uses the onboard driver for class-compliant audio devices to communicate with Profiler.

If that doesn't work for you, you should start troubleshooting your Windows installation. Check if you can see a Profiler Audio device at all, if you can use your Profiler as a soundcard, etc.

If the class compliant driver is selected, I DO get windows sound (startup, youtube etc) through the profiler.

The issue is only when trying to use the driver where it needs to be specifically selected in an application (Cubase or a standalone application, such as Arturia Piano V3).

I hadn't actually thought of that before you said, so failed to mention it.

Cheers

Edited once, last by Mickg65 (October 1, 2024 at 6:18 PM).