"Player emulator mode" in rig manager for head/rack/stage

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

Hello, I really need to prepare some rigs for my Player equipped students , and I only own a toaster.

Would it be possible to emulate the player in rig manager, both to meet the exact system my student use , and adapt my profiles to the player with it's limitations.

This way I would have the same exact conf and I could prepare full player profile packs

thx !

• Yes, non problem, you just have to know Player's limitations and adapt your rigs

As you know; the number of FXs slots is different ; 2 before & 2 after the stack. you can built your rigs with A & B and delay & reverb slots to have the same. You have to take care about the type of FX too, so take a look at the list in PLayer's manual to be sure you use the ones that are existing on the other side (Kemper fuzz and drives don't exist for exemple)....

You can change all parameters you want in the stack section, they won't appear in the player rig parameters but they will be kept following what you had changed....

On rig manager, you just have to drag and drop the rigs you have built to the Player ;)

• G String September 19, 2024 at 1:43 PM

Closed the thread.