Walk in the Park at Dark

• Here's another clean riff with a heavy solo. I've been practicing on creating more phrasing and techniques and trying to be smoother on soloing. I used my Jackson SDX Killstrat on clean and solo with Fender Tweed and Peavey 5150 profiles. The bass was recorded accidentally into the Fender Tweed profile but loved how it turned out. Last thing was to get the snare and overheads EQ'd to fit.

I feel things are really starting to click.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Here's another clean riff with a heavy solo. I've been practicing on creating more phrasing and techniques and trying to be smoother on soloing. I used my Jackson SDX Killstrat on clean and solo with Fender Tweed and Peavey 5150 profiles. The bass was recorded accidentally into the Fender Tweed profile but loved how it turned out. Last thing was to get the snare and overheads EQ'd to fit.

I feel things are really starting to click.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well done, nice clean chorus tone (for some reason I had to click on the link and go to SC as the in post player was silent for me).

It's good to hear your progress and more maturity in your lead playing. Keep it up BayouTexan

• Well done Larry, keep going on and practicing , the overall progress is indeed going on track after track.

• Well done, nice clean chorus tone (for some reason I had to click on the link and go to SC as the in post player was silent for me).

It's good to hear your progress and more maturity in your lead playing. Keep it up BayouTexan

Thanks Per! A few weeks ago, SC servers were down for a while where songs were listed but all had no sound so they probably had a repeat issue.

Well done Larry, keep going on and practicing , the overall progress is indeed going on track after track.

Thanks Renaud! I'm going to keep pushing that progress bar to 100%! :)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.