Tremolo to BPM or Tap?

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

Hi,

I don't know why it is that hard or maybe even impossible but:

How can i adjust the tremolo effect to a certain BPM, or even make it take tap-tempo?

and the even bigger Problem ist: when i adjust the pot for rate, i can't select anything between 5.6 and 6. it jumps between those two. the Unit directly and Rig Manager both have the same issue.

Help please. I need a rate that right in that range ;(

• well, i don't have that option in the settings of the tremolo effect

You will have if you enable Tempo in the Rig Menu.

nope, not working. Using Macbook.

The SHIFT function to slow down the effect of the mouse definitely does work even on Mac. With tempo enabled I can easily select intervals down to 0.1 of a BPM.

I suspect that the specific issues you are experiencing is either a side effect of mapping Rate in Hz and Tempo units in BPM. If you look at the Rate number at slower speeds it is possible to select very small steps but as you increase the distance between steps gets greater and greater. If this is not the case then it is simply a bug when using Rate. However, as your primary objective seems to be to input values in BPM then everything works fine.

• unfortunately not.

even on the Kemper Unit itself when I use the pot, it jumps from 5.6 to 6.
    nothing changes with the shift button held in rig manager

As I explained in the same post, that isn’t the SHIFT button not working but the fact that there are no available values to select between 5 and 5.6 as the pot seems to move in an exponential curve rather than a linear range. The SHIfT button is definitely doing it’s job on my Mac. If you use BPM input you will see this and will be able to select the tempo you require.

• As I explained in the same post, that isn’t the SHIFT button not working but the fact that there are no available values to select between 5 and 5.6 as the pot seems to move in an exponential curve rather than a linear range. The SHIfT button is definitely doing it’s job on my Mac. If you use BPM input you will see this and will be able to select the tempo you require.

This is strange. Anyone else seeing this NOT work or is it only the OP?

• alright so retried.
    I can use shift to fine tune parameters on other effects. not for the tremolo rate. it can only jump from 5.6 to 6, nothing in between.

I set the tempo in Rig settings which changed the Rate parameters from decimal numbers to note lengths.

I need simple 1/8s.
    I can't get them. I can't even understand, what thos signs tell me. I assume if it says _ _(1/8)_ _ it's probably supposed to be 1/8 notes. I just need one bar in the tempo of 176 BPM on a rang out note. but it's just not right. I'm playing it to a click track but it's always slightly faster.

another problem i have: i. can't get the tremolo to be completely cutting. I mean like the effect in the beginning of Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day. It just does not interrupt the note completely. any ideas on this?

• The Kemper Tremolo is a vintage style tremolo so you won't get that slicer type of effect from it. The new Tremolo which was previewed at NAMM earlier this year will do it apparently but we don't know when Kemper will release it.