• Here is drivin' one, electro rock

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

KPA on cleans ( my own NAM sparkle clean princeton profile ) & bass ( Mats ring mod bass on strat )
    NAM Les Paul leads
    Arturia synths : SEM/rhodes/minifreak

• Love how you let loose on all these riffs from guitar to synth!

yeah sure, I more often track in that order on synth wave tracks : bass, rhythm cleans, then synths pads & leads, all this makes a perfect place for leads , following the synths or harmonizing them. I fount it more creative this way, synths leads tend to get me out of guitar leads habits.

• Here is drivin' one, electro rock

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

KPA on cleans ( my own NAM sparkle clean princeton profile ) & bass ( Mats ring mod bass on strat )
    NAM Les Paul leads
    Arturia synths : SEM/rhodes/minifreak

I can always count on you for interesting sound design waraba here is no exception. The combination of synth and guitar is a wild ride! Very cool vintagey sound too.

• I can always count on you for interesting sound design waraba here is no exception. The combination of synth and guitar is a wild ride! Very cool vintagey sound too.

Thx Per, yeah the tones are in the 70's design, especially the post prod , tape , tape delay etc... LP was on a especially good NAM JCM800 I just fount , but I can't manage to profile it for you guys, I'll keep trying cause this one a really cool vintage vibe and all sorts of incredible tones just by the guitar volume.