West Coast Shuffle - Big Band style

• I've played in Big Bands almost all my musical life and have always enjoyed it. So over the years I've thought I should write a big band style tune. It wasn't easy but I'm finally done.

Guitars:

First solo and rhythm is a Yamaha AE-500
    Second solo is a Collings I-35LC

Hope you'll enjoy this clichéd track.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers,

Mats N

• Very cool, I really dig big bands , I used to play in the local jazz band , mostly horns , that was a great XP and I really dig playing all the swing tracks especially. You sure did a lot of work to program all these horns, well done !

That Yamaha looks like a great & affordable instrument , solo fits really well.

• Very cool, I really dig big bands , I used to play in the local jazz band , mostly horns , that was a great XP and I really dig playing all the swing tracks especially. You sure did a lot of work to program all these horns, well done !

That Yamaha looks like a great & affordable instrument , solo fits really well.

Thanks, Renaud!

Cheers,

Mats N

• Instant classic riff! Great fun track Mats_Nermark I love your jazz guitar tone on there too, it's really not as clichéd as you think, with an actual live brass section and a few subtle harmonic shifts between the players away from 5ths this would be top tier class.

• Instant classic riff! Great fun track Mats_Nermark I love your jazz guitar tone on there too, it's really not as clichéd as you think, with an actual live brass section and a few subtle harmonic shifts between the players away from 5ths this would be top tier class.

Thanks, Per!

But I think for it to be top tier it would need more than a few subtle tweaks. :D

Cheers,

Mats N