Clarity change that only can be done on the Toaster/Rack/Stage will it work in the Player?

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

Hi,
    I have a question about a Player-compatible rig that I want to modify on a Rack model.
    So I have both a Powerrack and a Player.
    Now I want to make a change in clarity in the amp settings on the player, but Rigmanager doesn't show it (it does show the knob when the powerrack is managed in RIgmanager).
    So I want to load that specific profile in my Powerrack, make the clarity change there with Rigmanager and then load it back to the Player.
    My question: will this work? or will that change in clarity be lost?
    I know I can just try and see, but I wondering if it's meant to work like. Because if so, then why are half of the amp settings (including clarity) missing on the Player if it works with this workaround?

Thanks in advance.

• New
    • Official Post

The sound of amp and cabinet as well as supported effect types doesn't change, when you import Rigs or presets into a Player. It's just that you currently cannot edit those "expert" parameters on the Player.

• The sound of amp and cabinet as well as supported effect types doesn't change, when you import Rigs or presets into a Player. It's just that you currently cannot edit those "expert" parameters on the Player.

So what you're saying is when I change the clarity of that amp on the Rack, export and import the rig to the Player, that change I did on the Rack is still there?

• ...so if have both the player and the stage connected to RM I can just load the rig on the stage, tweak every parameter, save, and then move to the player? Kewl.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• ...so if have both the player and the stage connected to RM I can just load the rig on the stage, tweak every parameter, save, and then move to the player? Kewl.

As far as that rig has blocks that are supported by the player yes. You will lose any additional slots the Stage has of course.