I would kill for a new version of the Stage that combines Kemper tones with an interface like the Fender TMP

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Stage

I"m a very long time kemper user in the studio, but didn't bond with the stage as i found it too cumbersome to create and edit patches without the computer. I bought a Fender TMP, and while you can squeeze some good sounds from it, it's not a Kemper. BUT, the interface is fantastic. I dream of the day Kemper comes out with something similar. I'd sell my tmp in a second.

• It is quite amazing. I love, love, love, that I don't need a computer editor or a device app to easily dial in my settings. Just what I want, is to get away from being tied to multiple devices to operate one, especially at a gig. That is one reason why I will not buy a player. I still love my stage & profiles though.

• I"m a very long time kemper user in the studio, but didn't bond with the stage as i found it too cumbersome to create and edit patches without the computer. I bought a Fender TMP, and while you can squeeze some good sounds from it, it's not a Kemper. BUT, the interface is fantastic. I dream of the day Kemper comes out with something similar. I'd sell my tmp in a second.

What are you waiting for exactly ?

I bought a Stage in 2019 the first months it was out.

I came from a Helix LT. I wanted a better sound but was really skeptical about Kemper's ergonomic when i was looking at their old fashionned device look.... Because of this,I wrongly thought it would be difficult to edit patches.

At this time, Rig manager didn't provide rig edition, so we had to edit our rigs on the hardware itself.... Rig manager was there to load rigs on rig exchange and manage your pool/Fxs.... and push them in the device.

I was wrong cause the Stage is one button --> one function and it's so easy to use. If you want to access to FXs/amp/cab parameters a long press on the correct button and you're there. On the Helix it's another story, of course, the color screen is user friendly but if you don't have linked a FX to a switch in stomp mode, there's no quick access --> You have to play with the Joystick to go to the desired block....And it's really longer....

I assume you go faster than the Helix on a touchscreen.... But honestly, i know if i have to edit something on my Stage quickly, i can really do it on the fly on the hardware without anything else.... If you want a touchscreen with all the chain, today we can link your Stage with your smartphone or a tab and edit what you want without bending down....

IMO, Kemper have choosen the best way, it's already old looking ; in ten years it'll always be the case ;):D but we will be able to have the last smartphone/tab on the market to complete it. All devices will stay with their fixed harware too. I imagine a Helix will look old and won't be able to be linked by wifi/bluetooth...

• I actually chose the Head over Helix specifically because I hate touch screens and wanted the traditional buttons and knobs but with minimal menu diving. For live use I love the layout of the hardware.

• I actually chose the Head over Helix specifically because I hate touch screens and wanted the traditional buttons and knobs but with minimal menu diving. For live use I love the layout of the hardware.

Yes, seriously considering switching to the Head vs Stage because of this. The one thing I may miss tough is the second effects loop.