Parallel path and distortion sens for Player

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Player

Hey,

New profiler user here. Been loving the player so far but as I did more research on Kemper amps in general, I came across several features like parallel path and distortion sens. I feel these will be very useful especially for getting those weird distorted sounds one can't get through the analog realm.

• Distortion Sense is just a Gain-value offset that only affects distorted sounds. It's purpose is to globally adjust for a guitar with less output without having to go through all rigs.

btw.: analog can generate plenty of weird distortion sounds: Germanium transistors, starved circuits, ringmodulation, foldback distortion, frequency shifting etc. ;)

• For me as a bass player I would skip the parallel path idea and "just" give the compressor the possibility to route (part of the) signal directly to the output section.

It's the most important effect which i would put into the parallel path and as we don't have that much slots i wouldn't waste one of the precious before the amp slots.