• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack
    • On the low-pass / high-pass page of the cabinet block you could make a soft-button which would toggle the effect of the filters. This way you could easily hear the difference in the low- and high-end of the sound. If it is easy to implement, I think it would help during tweaking of the profiles. Obviously low-priority, it would just be an enhancement. You could even make it just a momentary switch, so it wouldn't trick users.
    • I would love a knob inside the cabinet block which could mix between the direct and the cabinet effected sound. For cleaner profiles this could be really useful. (the reason of this is that sometimes for certain clean profiles I like the direct sound more... but a gradual control would be highly effective I think.)
    • I would love a knob inside the cabinet block which could mix between the direct and the cabinet effected sound. For cleaner profiles this could be really useful. (the reason of this is that sometimes for certain clean profiles I like the direct sound more... but a gradual control would be highly effective I think.)

you can already use Parallel Path for this.
    It even gives you the chance to add a highpass filter and a compressor (these would be my choices) to the direct signal