Every time i upgrade the OS i get this issue

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

This annoyance happens every time i upgrade my KPA OS and has been doing so for the past few years

The browse-pool of rigs all come in a state where the undo light is on. How can that be for a newly loaded (unedited) rig? Something happens during the upgrade process that slightly corrupts all my rigs in the browse pool. I can clear this by saving/replacing the rig. But then why does this issue return every time i upgrade my OS?

Explained in the video-

latest occurrence:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

its been happening for most of my OS upgrade-

v8

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

v7

• have done. They say rigs get upgraded to the latest format during an OS upgrade. All seems a bit over the top to me. The last upgrade was 10.1.2 to 10.2 i cant believe the rig format has changed during this minor update.

We've told you what it is, and you still don't believe it? I'll close this thread now before anybody wastes any more time gets wasted ;)

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• G String August 6, 2024 at 8:45 AM

Closed the thread.