BLANK PROFILE? CK 0 - 2011-01-20 08-04-36.kipr

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

hello:

i am looking for a completely blank kemper profile and found reference to a profile called "CK 0 - 2011-01-20 08-04-36.kipr" which was apparently the first rig ever created by kemper. i saw the reference in a forum post (now closed) that mentioned it is downloadable from the kemper download page, but i havent been able to find it.

help?!?!

thanks, j

• all:

thanks for the quick responses. im just looking for a rig that has nothing in it- amp, cab, fx, metadata, etc.

edward- i may have heard that before, but wouldnt a rig with "crunchiness" have to have an amp block in it?

ruefus- sorry, i dont use performance mode. how can i find and extract a performance mode-rig into a browser-mode rig (.kipr)?

thanks, j

• The absolute fastest and easiest way to get what you want is to switch to performance mode, then (on the unit):

Go to any empty performance. Slot 1 is always enabled. When empty, it defaults to the Crunch profile. It only contains an amp and cab an is the file you're looking for.

Press save -> Soft button 4 at the right will say Export To Pool. Maybe its 'save to pool'.

Regardless - press that and when you switch back to browse mode it'll be available on your Profiler.

• all:

thanks for the quick responses. im just looking for a rig that has nothing in it- amp, cab, fx, metadata, etc.

edward- i may have heard that before, but wouldnt a rig with "crunchiness" have to have an amp block in it?

ruefus- sorry, i dont use performance mode. how can i find and extract a performance mode-rig into a browser-mode rig (.kipr)?

thanks, j

There is no such rig - with no amp, cab, metadata and so on.

If you're looking for a blank slate, you are probably thinking of the Kemper as a modeler, not as a profiler?

• Official Post

im just looking for a rig that has nothing in it- amp, cab, fx, metadata, etc.

Such a thing can not exist. All parameters do have default values and a default profile. "Crunch" is that rig.

If you want to have a clean signal flow, you need to deactivate all modules or put all "mix" parameters in all modules to 0, in all other aspects "Crunch" is as empty as you can get it.