I hate windows

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

System is as follows 1- profiler head 2-X32 compact 3- Oman computer (windows 64 bit)

After windows(10) update started getting msg ie ethernet no valid ip config and error 'realtek gaming GbE family controller. and after running some windows programs to fix audio, my outputs

changed from "out 1-2 Behringer X-live" to "Digital Audio Interface(profiler)" and a new window has appeared on profiler screen says "DLL Guitar rig". How is this possible?

Any suggestions?

• Burkhard

Ran "connections" a few times and changed or updated 2 drivers; now instead of " digital audio interface (profiler)" outputs I get a choice, one of which

Out 1-2 Behringer X-live was what I was looking for. Before it was like a "usb bleed thru", audio was coming thru guitar sends. Updated drivers so far were the "realtek gaming GbE family controller and Universal serial bus controller" but to be honest, I don't know if the last had anything to do with it.

One question though ... on the right side of the display in the kemper box E it has changed to Dill guitar rig. I don't remember what it was or what it should be.

Thanks for your time

• G String July 29, 2024 at 8:59 AM

Approved the thread.