Possible to output 3 separate instruments to FOH?

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

I'm trying to simplify my current rig and run my bass and acoustic through my kemper as well. Currently just using it for electric guitar. Is it possible to send 3 separate signals for each instrument to FOH?

• How are you inputting two instruments into the kemper? I believe there is only one input jack (at a time). You can can use main outs (1), Headphone out (2), and monitor out (3).

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Using an ABC switcher pedal. Then I was hoping I could customize which output each rig goes to if that makes sense? So my electric rigs go to main outs, bass to headphone outs, acoustic to monitor etc

• That’s not possible with the Profiler.

You can’t really have two inputs, either. The alternate input (or effects return) is overridden when something is plugged into the front/main input.

The way you’re doing it seems the best solution.

• I'm trying to simplify my current rig and run my bass and acoustic through my kemper as well. Currently just using it for electric guitar. Is it possible to send 3 separate signals for each instrument to FOH?

Why!

It is not possible to have different signals going to different outputs, but I use my KPA for just about everything with strings on through the same two (stereo) channels on the mixing-console. Electric-guitars, bass-guitar, double-bass, acoustics (steel/nylon), mandolin, ukulele, banjo, lapsteel etc all works fine, and when patches for each instrument is set up properly on the KPA you don't need to do much on the console other than setting the input gain and mix. Matching output volume for rhythm/lead for the different instruments and patches is done by adjusting the KPA during band practice.