Grand Soir ... New mix & long version

• Here is a slow & psychedelic one

It's a fucking deep political shit in France , I feel bad , this one is a kind of good vibes cure

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I barely know about politic In Italy.. not even care about France but.. It's a Great track!

It's smooth and deserves another listen and ... oh yes another one please, oh no no.. well ok ! another shot.

Cool vibes!

Cheers

• Nice Renaud! Good tones but the ping pong on the synth is a tad dizzying.

Ah the default auto pan in reaper is good , but yes can be a little dizzing, I'll lower it next time, but it's a go to effect on the Rhodes.

I barely know about politic In Italy.. not even care about France but.. It's a Great track!

It's smooth and deserves another listen and ... oh yes another one please, oh no no.. well ok ! another shot.

Cool vibes!

Cheers

Thx Sol, I really appreciate & the multiple plays , it's a smooth cuisine for sure : hofner rhodes, mellotron flute, clavinet, wah & rotovibe definitelly 70's ingredients. And the lead is a semi hollow on PAFs with a killer pedal selection , 69 fulltone fuzz & drybell rotovibe.

• Here is a slow & psychedelic one

It's a fucking deep political shit in France , I feel bad , this one is a kind of good vibes cure

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sounded great to me. Really like the relaxed vibe, had a lot of mojo going on that I could keep on listening to. Good job!

• When I use Rhodes prominently like you do here in this tune, I usually restrict the panning to avoid potential seasickness and especially when listening through headphones.

Thx for the hint , I love auto pan, but yes I must use it with moderation, gotta try this headphone test

• waraba July 6, 2024 at 1:52 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Grand Soir” to “Grand Soir ... New mix & long version”.
  • As you guys seem to dig this one , here is a longer version , with slight adj. on the mix