Pedal (volume, etc...) Bargraph for Player

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Player

Hi All,

I've bought one mission engineering (for Wah) and 3 Moog EP-3 for my Kemper Stage (don't use them all for the moment 8o).

I use the Moog for volume. The EP3 owns an "output" level potentiometer. So i don't use the "calibration" step but often use the bargraph page to see if my pedals reach effectively the max position at toe. If it's not the case i play with the Moog's knob. This knob moves quickly when i carry my pedals from a place to another...

On the Player, i've seen a "Calibration" icon but it doesn't seem to work for the moment...

But, i would like it not to only make the calibration (at toe and heel position) but would like to see where i am to keep my process....

I don't know if it's planned but a pedal bargraph would be really appreciated ;)

• We recommend to set range pots at expression pedals always to maximum and leave them there. This ensures maximum resolution for the control function. If you intend to limit the functional range, the PROFILER offers parameters for that e.g. Voilume Pedal Range, which can even be tweaked by Rig as needed. This approach doesn't compromize the electrical range and resolution.