Two NAM sparkle cleans profiles - full chain & fx

• I just did two great clean profiles for my recording purpose :

NAM sparkle clean princetonNAM princetonNadIR 4x12Waraba0.00 / 5.002024-05-20 Download
    NAM sparkle clean TwoRock SSSNAM 2 rock SSSNadIR 4x12Waraba0.00 / 5.002024-05-20

These are based on NAM neural amp modeler & two models : a princeton recording & a 6 steel singer Two rock from tonehunt.

They a meant to be used with a strat , and only with a mid to low guitare volume.

The aim was to replicate my full signal chain on a single profile : single coil telecaster SIM , 69 mkII fulltone fuzz , NAM . The fuzz acts a clean boost here.

They have this ultra clear quality, ready for recording. here is a clip :

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Some tips :

• As said, start from vol 5 on your guitar and adjust from here
    • the priceton profile was setup with a liquid Deluxe amp module , it's done on purpose as the original amp behaves like a deluxe reverb due to a tranformer mod. You can use gain at will on this one ,it's very realistic
    • the SSS should not have the gain touched , it's much more a git volume sensitive one, very dynamic
    • The pre FX are BOOST,chorus,compression , use them at will they are very usable
    • The post fx are a double tracker , a chorus , a long verb delay & a standard rhythm verb, try them all
    • you can disengage the CAB section for even more clarity and low basses

These ones should please you Mats_Nermark , they are based on the ones you liked on my track , here is the reference track with the NAM cleans :

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thx Larry it could work great on yer tele , be sure to play with the tele volume to get the sparkle.

Also remember trying all the options & fx , it's super versatile.

The princeton one is also great with just the verb , gain course is really good on this one.

• How do I get these profiles?

check above , rig manager search with either my name or the rigs

• Sounds very good, I’ll definitely give them a try

Sure you're welcome, they are not meant for live use FYI, but let me know the results of your test

• Thx Kai, it's indeed a great profile & rig , that I use daily.

please don't upload any rig on rig exchange if you're not the owner, I fount one of mine that I didn't upload myself, with 'Kai' in the name, you need at least to ask first, I'm open.

• Did you profile with NAM your amp and then profile NAM with Kemper?

Or how comes the NAM profile into th

Yes loading NAM directly in the KPA would be a dream, you never know with Mr Kemper and his assembly skills , he could recompile the whole thing for the internal DSP and voilà !!! KPA 2.0 done ! :)

I just did a profile the usual way , like you do with VST amps from a model I don't own myself , princeton & SSS two rock from tonehunt : https://tonehunt.org