• At 5.5 years learning guitar, I am finally getting somewhere! All the pieces are coming together; clean tone, lead tone, bass tone, and drums. Whew! just a little more practice needed.

This song was influenced by Triumphs' - Blinding Light Show, and only done with 4 tracks total. My wife gave it a B- . ^^

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Great job Larry , some good old 4 track is sometimes all you need.

I'd suggest a more laid back bass with some slides, a fretless would do wonders on this one for instance. the drummers could also be a bit behind.

Tones are a perfect fit , and the mix is clean & light , well done.

• Great job Larry , some good old 4 track is sometimes all you need.

I'd suggest a more laid back bass with some slides, a fretless would do wonders on this one for instance. the drummers could also be a bit behind.

Tones are a perfect fit , and the mix is clean & light , well done.

Thanks Renaud! I've have to get MuddySludge on that fretless! :)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• At 5.5 years learning guitar, I am finally getting somewhere! All the pieces are coming together; clean tone, lead tone, bass tone, and drums. Whew! just a little more practice needed.

This song was influenced by Triumphs' - Blinding Light Show, and only done with 4 tracks total. My wife gave it a B- . ^^

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well done BayouTexan , definitely getting there in great time! With regards bass just remember that it’s the heartbeat and steps of the dance. So it’s rhythm as an important counterpoint to the drums.