Matching order

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

Anyone done the same thing of Matching a existing Boss GT-10 patch order of 99 different guitar effects and creating the same order in Kemper Profiler with the same 99 different guitar effects in the same order?

• G String May 7, 2024 at 8:39 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Matching my existing Boss GT-10 patch order of 99 different guitar effects and creating the same order in Kemper Profiler with the same 99 different guitar effects in the same order” to “Matching order”.
  • Curious what is your purpose

Trying to avoid buying 5 more Kemper Profilers and remotes for the multiple

gigs/practice sites and studios I currently use 5 Boss GT-10 each at different locations that all have the same setup program numbers 1-99 matching the set list. I wanted to match

the Kemper Profiler and Remote with the same Program Change Effects settings for the set list as I have setup in the BOSS GT-10 and Eliminate dragging 2 each 135 watt RMS Twin Reverbs to different Gig locations.

• Trying to avoid buying 5 more Kemper Profilers and remotes for the multiple

gigs/practice sites and studios I currently use 5 Boss GT-10 each at different locations that all have the same setup program numbers 1-99 matching the set list. I wanted to match

the Kemper Profiler and Remote with the same Program Change Effects settings for the set list as I have setup in the BOSS GT-10 and Eliminate dragging 2 each 135 watt RMS Twin Reverbs to different Gig locations.

I Currently have 90% of Kemper Profiler Rigs in 3rd Knob position BROWSER to the same matched

effects settings of the GT-10 Program

Change Number however I have not been able to copy that Browser Rig setting Sound and Effects into

Kemper Profiler 4th Knob position PERFORM so they sound identical

in the same order and also send a Program Change Number out The Kemper Profiler Midi Out to my Motif Keyboard Rack Midi In so the patch

matches the guitar song I am doing

from the set list.

• Performance mode can host 125 performances with 5 rig per performance.

Si you won't have an increase number from 1 to 99 (per rig).

The easiest way to copy your rigs will be by using rig manager on PC. Open 2 Windows and drag and drop your rigs on the appropriated performance location....

Can't help for midi, i have not done that since a long time....

• I’m in 3 bands and play a GR55 guitar synth , along with my Kemper Stage

2 Classic rock cover bands, with different songs and a KidRock tribute band that is completely different

I am able to set up 70 plus settings for both and still have room for more

How are you using your Motif