Question about kemper stomp and liquid profiles

• Hi, thinking of getting back into kemper after some years away. Am intrigued by liquid profiling, question is can you apply liquid profiling onto older profiles on the kemper stomps or do it in rig manager and save the new rig out to the kemper stomp. I have many hundreds of profiles from when I owned a kemper last..

I don’t profile amps so don’t need that functionality, but am very interested in how liquid profile and how it may contribute into profiles when you only own the remote.

Cheers

• Hi, thinking of getting back into kemper after some years away. Am intrigued by liquid profiling, question is can you apply liquid profiling onto older profiles on the kemper stomps or do it in rig manager and save the new rig out to the kemper stomp. I have many hundreds of profiles from when I owned a kemper last..

I don’t profile amps so don’t need that functionality, but am very interested in how liquid profile and how it may contribute into profiles when you only own the remote.

Cheers

Sure you can use your old rigs and select a liquid profile amp from the list. Please have a look at the users manual section "Retrofitting to a Liquid Profile" and follow the procedure.

• Forum back up! Okay, a quick Profiler Player question- is it basically a Kemper Profiler without the Profiling function? If I sold my unpowered Rack (see avatar photo to the left) would I otherwise have similar functionality as far as amps, effects, etc.? Thanks!

• Forum back up! Okay, a quick Profiler Player question- is it basically a Kemper Profiler without the Profiling function? If I sold my unpowered Rack (see avatar photo to the left) would I otherwise have similar functionality as far as amps, effects, etc.? Thanks!

No, not for the moment.... Less FXs slots, Less FXs, Less Parameters to set in amps/cabs blocks

C.Kemper said that the Player will be unlocked (if you pay some fee)....

If you want to sell your Rack, you should wait to see if it fits perfectly when it will be available