• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• thanks dude !

There's a psycho video for those who have probelms with soundcloud (Me too on mobile.. I don't get why I cant play any SC link from mobile phone)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers.

Ps I've changed "the drummer" for this track,

(IK Modo drums)

He still have to learn to play with me.. but It takes time I guess :P ^^

• thanks guys..

IMO I should have to improve drums dynamics cause it's really flat and also work on some volume automation for the 2 rythm guitars...in some points they're too loud and I'd like to let the lead gtr more in evidence but..

It happend someting wired in this session/project that brings me to close it as Soon as possible.

I copy amd paste what Ive wrote an a FB group (cakewalk users)

This is strange, first time ever happend: I close a project thursday evening. Basic and simple drum, bass, 3 gutars. It was a blues in Em.

On friday morning when I opened it again it was in Gm, every sound track sounded tranposed a minor 3rd. Windows 10 had to install some update pack so I let it install and reboot. I opend the project again and it was regularly back in Em. .. any idea why? .. (no I don't drink on friday morings.. just in case)

They replied it's probably something going wrong with drivers and windows but I belive the Evil had someting to say on it

🤪🤣👹

I ve closed it asap and I don't want to work on it anymore