Kemper EP1 HELP PLEASE

• Kemper Powerhead/Remote/MI KP-1 Pedal

Have tried everything. Cannot get WAH to work or Volume to work. Have tried: TRS/Mono, TRS/TRS, correct stomp assigned, correct remote assigned. Switch works w/ TRS, does not work w mono. So using TRS/TRS. Correct pedal assignments and stomp box and system settings. Have most recent software update. When i tap pedal, calibration works. Just can't get WAH sound or Volume sound to work.

• gbperera
    Check out this video starting at 8:29

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ST, first thx. I have followed this exactly. Everything works as it should....................except no Wah sound, no Volume swell. I've configured everything correctly as best as I can tell. When I stepped on the wall pedal I can see the calibration moved. I can see the lights move quicker slow depending on what I select.I have the correct stop boxes assigned.The pedal will switch on and off. I have them plugged into the remote 5 and 6.Just no WAH sound or Volume swell. I cannot get these effects to come up.

Watched numerous videos.

• How are you monitoring the signal? Where on the Kemper profiler, remote or Rig manager is this? I don't understand the question.

Ok so, : works with headphones. Why won't it work on the Kemper Kab then? I am running a speaker cable.

• If there is no effect audible at the speaker output you need to check the output source setting for the monitor output that also feeds the speaker output. Make sure it is set to Master Mono. You can find these settings in the output menu of the Profiler or in the corresponding section of the Rig Manager app.