Getting profile settings for non-liquid profiles

• I would still like to someday have my main question answered as to how accurate the LP JCM 800 tonestack will be to the actual JCM 800 tonestack. I mean if it's not, it's just another way to EQ like you could do varying parametrics.. On the flip side, I am a proponent of whatever sounds good sounds good.

I am just VERY skeptical of the LP tone stack being like a actual 800, because trust me if you haven't had an 800 the tonestack is about the worst and not desirable. The JCM 800 is a mythical thing now and held up high but when they came out we hated them stock and most guys modded them or used pedals.. And just for reference, I'm speaking of JCM800s that are primo and have been checked out by the most famous amp techs in the world. Moving forward most newer amps makers had tonestacks that were purposely in direct contrast to Marshalls because they were so bad. Saying this you wouldn't think I loved 2204's but I DO, I just think the tonestack is crap.

• I would still like to someday have my main question answered as to how accurate the LP JCM 800 tonestack will be to the actual JCM 800 tonestack. I mean if it's not, it's just another way to EQ like you could do varying parametrics.. On the flip side, I am a proponent of whatever sounds good sounds good.

I am just VERY skeptical of the LP tone stack being like a actual 800, because trust me if you haven't had an 800 the tonestack is about the worst and not desirable. The JCM 800 is a mythical thing now and held up high but when they came out we hated them stock and most guys modded them or used pedals.. And just for reference, I'm speaking of JCM800s that are primo and have been checked out by the most famous amp techs in the world. Moving forward most newer amps makers had tonestacks that were purposely in direct contrast to Marshalls because they were so bad. Saying this you wouldn't think I loved 2204's but I DO, I just think the tonestack is crap.

I don’t have a JCM800 to compare against but have you seen the video with MBritt and Tone Junkie? Michael demonstrates how authentic the Marshall tonestacks are by showing that they do almost nothing 😂

• I don’t have a JCM800 to compare against but have you seen the video with MBritt and Tone Junkie? Michael demonstrates how authentic the Marshall tonestacks are by showing that they do almost nothing 😂

The tonestacks are very powerful when it comes to making the amp sound horrible. They're not like modern amps at all. More isn't better and most controls sound good turned down. Some people run their treble almost off and the presence up a bit. You can also do the opposite to get a different feel. The only amp I have had with a weirder stack was my 1957 Super amp.