Kemper DI profiling volumes.

• My situation has only allowed for me to profile lower volume. I been using a load with ok results but the other day I did a naughty when the fire alarm went off and profiled with the load still, but louder. It turned out ok. But I do wonder, with the Kemper DI, do you guys feel there a big diff with amp volume and quality? The Kemper DI is rated at like 300 watts or something like that but do any of you feel the DI works best pushing the volume as I guess is intended? Does the quality of the profile really improve? I am keen to book a rehearsal room am profile my amp full tilt.

• Does the quality of the profile really improve? I am keen to book a rehearsal room am profile my amp full tilt.

The PROFILE changes as the amp sound changes.
    Running an amp with the poweramp wide open will change it's sound, feel and response, but it doesn't necessariuly make it generally 'better'.

A typical metal high gain sound relies on preamp distortion entirely and usually sounds better without the poweramp being driven super hard.

There is no secret recipe for good tone - just knowing what you want and how to get there.

• The PROFILE changes as the amp sound changes.
    Running an amp with the poweramp wide open will change it's sound, feel and response, but it doesn't necessariuly make it generally 'better'.

A typical metal high gain sound relies on preamp distortion entirely and usually sounds better without the poweramp being driven super hard.

There is no secret recipe for good tone - just knowing what you want and how to get there.

I was more wondering if the kemper DI an the profile gives better results if the DI is pushed at loud vol. Not so much what the amps doing. Thanks for your input