Using the Mission Engineering EP1-KP to turn Morphing On/Off

• I have a Mission EP1-KP pedal connected to a Kemper Remote. Out1 of the pedal is connected via a TRS cable to port 5 on the remote, and Out2 is connected to port 6. On the settings menu of my Kemper Rack, I configured port 5 as a Version 1 type and port 6 as a mono switch type. I'm finding that the port 5 function of smoothly morphing from base to fully morphed sound works fine. But for some reason, the port 6 switch (on off) isn't functioning. I want the toe switch on the EP1-KP to turn morphing via the pedal on or off. But when I press it, nothing changes. Any help out there?

• I don’t think the switch can be used to override the pedal position. A Morph value of “on” with one controller would take priority over an “off” value with the other.

That does make sense, but then why the option? It doesn't shut off the rocker pedal when in the toe position.

• I don’t think the switch can be used to override the pedal position. A Morph value of “on” with one controller would take priority over an “off” value with the other.

i never thought about that but it would make perfect sense.

That does make sense, but then why the option? It doesn't shut off the rocker pedal when in the toe position.

because you don’t need to use the Mission pedal. You could have a regular expression pedal with no toe switch and a separate switch on a different pedal. I only use the mission toe switch for turning wah on an off but you could assign it to any stomp/fx slot.

• For my needs, the Mission with the toe switch will eliminate having to shift my foot from a separate toe switch to the rocker pedal. I'm specifically using it for Boston songs - programming the morph capabilities to achieve Scholz's Hyperspace pedal which he uses instantaneously in the middle of phrases.