TheAmpFactory PACK 2

• After striping down to less than 200 rigs I've taken the plunge and got both packs. Consider me very busy for the next couple of weeks.... 8o :D :D :D

PS: I'm going to load a couple of amps per day and take some quality time to make my own rigs.... :P :P :P

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• OMG!!! It is since 2 days that I cannot move forward from the Trainwreck and the /13. Fantastic!!!!
    Thanks very much, Andy! Is going to take me till Xmas to make the best out of your profiles. They cut through like a hot knife in a piece of butter. Sorry, have to go back playing. 8o:D

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Hi:

A couple of days ago I decided to purchase both packs. I've only had time to try some profiles from pack 2, but I have to say that I'm blown away by this pack. Yesterday I spent all night messing around with my kemper and enjoying these amazing profiles. I hope pack1 has the same quality, I'll try it out tonight.

It was worth the purchase. :thumbup::thumbup:

• I wish I could get a refund for the Trainwreck.....sounds terrible and muddy for the most part. Forget about using your neck pickup with this. Yikes

I almost always have to do eq tweaks on the profiles i download because i like useing an SG with some really fat sounding p90's and i also play my kemper at really low volumes...so usually every new profile sounds a bit bassy/muddy straigh "out of the box".It was also the case with trainwreck profiles but i brought them to life really quick and easy after some tweaks and it sounds amazeing.

Edited once, last by andjar (September 17, 2012 at 9:12 AM).

• I almost always have to do eq tweaks on the profiles i download because i like useing an SG with some really fat sounding p90's and i also play my kemper at really low volumes...so usually every new profile sounds a bit bassy/muddy straigh "out of the box".It was also the case with trainwreck profiles but i brought them to life really quick and easy after some tweaks and it sonds amazeing.

Ahh Thanks Anjar, I always actually wanted to know how a SG would work with these..
    p90's are special if you like them, Ive a guitar with them here, but they never shutup.. always very noisy! - so hard to record with them...shame as I love the sound of classic rock with p90 behind the wheel!

• in my case it is opposite ! 8)
    Trainwreck is far a way from muddy sound , but I have to cut both highs and bass side .
    so I have to tweak both EQ's and to decrease highs and bass and than to go to cab section and to adjust cabs EQ 8|

I am talking about two Anderson guitars , both are mahogany body with humbuckers .

maybe it is about pickups , Anderson pickups are famous for their very extremely wide frequency , so I have more bass and more highs than on my "normal" guitars
    mids are there by default , due mahogany wood .

Once again , Kemper is the LIVE thing with fantastic response to guitar used, not some boring digital processor or modeler .
    The role of guitar , wood, pickups etc is far much more bigger than ever thought .
    Each and every profile is completely different if used with different guitars , that's all .
    With above mentioned processors etc, every guitar sounds the same .

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

Edited once, last by Rescator (September 17, 2012 at 10:26 AM).

• I've a selfmade Telecaster with P90 in Front and Telecaster Single Coil as bridge pickup and it sounds amazing with my KPA and

Andy's soundpacks. (also the Trainwreck-profile) - my problem is to choose the right profile of 500 right profiles :D :D

once again - thank you Andy for your great work!! :thumbup:

KPA-Rackversion with Line6 Powercab 112
    :thumbup: :love: :thumbup:

• sorry to hear that, I use the neck 90% of the time, and the TW sings, - are you using active pickups, or maybe you just dont like the flavor of this amp much?

Thanks for the reply Andy

I am using a Parker Fly (Stock pickups) and a Les Paul (With WCR Crossroads neck)

The profile sounds half decent with a strat or Tele though.

I will play around with it some more.

By the way the HiWatt is phenomenal!