Kemper Amps profiles seem low in volume

• So I have the Kemper for a while (first model released), and since the beginning I used to buy profiles, mainly using distortion profiles.

Throughout the passing years having the Kemper I started to enjoy the clean tones, and more specifically the Kemper Amp profiles.

I noticed that they are very low in volume and somewhat lack in "something", compared to the ones I bought.

I use a Strat/tele type guitars.

I tend to add a compressor, even sometimes add a booster before the compressor and an eq somewhere after the compressor or on the post-amp part.

I am guessing I'm doing something wrong.

• The KEMPER factory Rigs are using the default Rig "Crunch" as level reference. You find this Rig for example in New Performances in Performance Mode. This is to avoid volume jumps when users browse through the pool of pre-instralled factory Rig. If you have set Clean Sens correctly for your guitar, all factory Rigs clean, crunch, and high gain should have similar level.

If you just intend to adjust the level of particular Rigs, Rig Volume or Amp Volume would be the way to go. You cold aalos increase volume in an particualr effect.