Just pulled the trigger on a Power Kabinet

• Just hit the finish transaction button at the Kemper US online store, Yee-haw!

Now I have some decisions to make, keep the Profiler Rack and Remote and find something smaller to mount the rack in or sell them along with my 6U rack and matching 112 cab and Kone as a complete rig. The 6U rack doesn't sit well on a Kabinet, found that out while testing a passive Kabinet at a music store, it was pretty unsteady.

If someone can point me towards a lighter weight solution to mount the Kemper Rack in and bags for the Remote that's easier to tote I'm all ears, then I could piecemeal out the remaining gear which might be easier to do. Otherwise I'll liquidate everything and get a Kemper Stage, but I'm open to suggestions from anyone who has been down this road already.

By the way, after trying the Kabinet at the store I'm as giddy as a kid on Christmas morning about the arrival of the Powered Kabinet, I don't know if that was obvious or not;)

• Congrats! And I share in your enthusiasm!:)

Thanks, this week has been a good experience figuring out a long lasting issue. I'm a fix it individual with a tad bit of ocd, I can't let something go until I get it resolved, I'll sleep better tonight. But I'll have another mental itch to scratch within a few days lol!

• ...in this thread....

Can you guess what this is for?

That's a great idea, got a couple hundred ft of hardwood in the shop that's been sitting for years. I'll have some time to tinker later on. I just finished building a set of kitchen cabinets and I'm going to start appling polyurethane tomorrow, it's a real pain to work with but I don't have an airless sprayer anymore and this set is a one off for a family member so paint brush it is.

I've thought about my Profiler over the weekend and I think I'll stick with the rack unit, the floor model is tempting but I still like to turn the knobs and having them set up higher for access and still have the remote on the floor will be more convenient for me, thanks for sharing the link to your post.