Performance and fx issues

• Guys i have had my stage for some 2 years now and started seeing 2 problems recently.

1) in performance mode say i have 5 rigs stored in each of the available slots. when i perform a change and add an fx on rig number 4 and move the rest of fx around, i save my changes just like i would always do but the next time i start up my kemper it does not remember these. The rest of my rigs remember these changes. I thought it was because of a bugged rig manager but this is also without it connected

2) is it normal that some fx such as the tremolo do not work in slots dedicated for delays and reverbs? I move my tremolo from mod to delay slot and it does not do anything. You can tirn it on and off but without an audible effect. When i move it back it works. I have recently started putting a soft clipper in x, a studio eq in mod and then i utilize the remaining two post fxs but in some cases i cannot.

hope someone has had similar issues. This is with the latest sw but also with older sw

Thanks

• ad 1. Make sure you don't change Slots via foot button before storing the Peroformance with your edits. Loading another Slot via foot button (and including MIDI) will immediately withdraw all former edits.

ad2. Tremolo works in any module. Check how DLY+REV Routing is set. This determines the signal routing between the DLY and REV modules. And make sure, the Output Source is set to Master .... If you pick the signal from Stack or Mod... it doesn't include the DLY and REV modules.