Per collection thread

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is a very good tune!

One that I think you should develop further.

Cheers,

Mats N

• Per has many tunes that need to go beyond this site. I've been told that also, and I have only been playing a fraction of Per's time. So that makes me "10% should" and Per "100% better do it!" :)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Instrumental focussing on soft bass dub sounds in honor of our inimitable MuddySludge Salut

External Content soundcloud.com

• Tonight’s electronic noodle

• Thanks BayouTexan , perhaps. It's surprisingly hard to record on the iPad.

Anyhow now I'm back home from LA and no longer have to try and record in the car while my wife is driving, so I have a guitar again.

• no longer have to try and record in the car while my wife is driving,

Man ! you're not kidding with the noodle challenge , now that's some commitment :o

I'm Renaud from Valve Theory profile store : Guitar & pick up matched profiles - Hollowbody & jazzbox pack

Latest tracks soundcloud

Je donne des cours particuliers en ligne sur le Kemper ( 12 ans d'expérience ) et sur l'audio numérique ( Reaper )

me contacter : waraba chez gmail dot com

This reminds of the British synth period in the 80's. I do like it!

Cheers,

Mats N

• Thanks BayouTexan , perhaps. It's surprisingly hard to record on the iPad.

Anyhow now I'm back home from LA and no longer have to try and record in the car while my wife is driving, so I have a guitar again.

A very cool big sounding track. I'm of the opinion that you write better tunes when out of the car. :D

Cheers,

Mats N

Some relaxing lounge jazz never hurt anyone. Is this a new direction for you?

Cheers,

Mats N

• Man ! you're not kidding with the noodle challenge , now that's some commitment :o

Thanks waraba Well it is meant to be a challenge after all :). TBH an ipad with garageband makes it surprisingly easy to do, it's just difficult to hide the road noise in the background from that tiny microphone. However if I'd have had access to this sort of thing back int he 90's I'd have just about wet myself!

This reminds of the British synth period in the 80's. I do like it!

Cheers,

Mats N

Thanks Mats_Nermark yeah it's very synthwave, felt right for barreling down the 5 in the pitch dark with just the lights of other cars and occasionally distant glow of cities.

A very cool big sounding track. I'm of the opinion that you write better tunes when out of the car. :D

Cheers,

Mats N

Certainly I prefer working with the guitar and the FX i'm used to, to without them at least :)

Some relaxing lounge jazz never hurt anyone. Is this a new direction for you?

Cheers,

Mats N

Nothing new I'm afraid, and not quite relaxing enough! My phrasing and sense of space are very poor. Another area I have to work on if I ever want to reach Kenny Burrell levels of awesomeness.