Per collection thread

• Thanks waraba ! Yup passed a thousand some time ago. if I had time, money and desire I think it would make more sense to gather a group of good musicians and write and record a full album at the best quality I could manage of new material.

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thanks waraba ! Yup passed a thousand some time ago. if I had time, money and desire I think it would make more sense to gather a group of good musicians and write and record a full album at the best quality I could manage of new material.

That would be really great & I'd love to hear the results , maybe open some kind of patreon program or donation until you're done , you're already on the best spot to record and find a band.

• It could be fun for sure, but it's not just funding but time and then find the people who'd want to be involved in such a folly.

Anyhow, time for tonights noodle :)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thanks BayouTexan I don't know Wishbone Ash, though I know they were big in the states at one point. For me my influences are more Gorky's Zygotic Mynci, and Super Furry Animals

Today I'm feeling pretty under the weather so dreaming of relaxing days at the beach

External Content soundcloud.com