Per collection thread

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• New bass strings day has finally arrived

External Content soundcloud.com

• Today is an anniversary. It marks 3 years of daily noodles without a break. Now I don't know if there's been any progress in that time but it's definitely a good routine to have for my own sanity as a creative outlet. I'd recommend the noodle challenge to all.

• You do the surf very well in Sun. Yogurt Face should be more like Super Mario Face.

Congrats on the 3 years! It's sad that it has past very fast. I just don't get when I was 10 it took 30 eons for me to make 13. Now, 3 years is like 3 months. Noodle n Roll. 8)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Thanks BayouTexan

• oday is an anniversary. It marks 3 years of daily noodles without a break. Now I don't know if there's been any progress in that time but it's definitely a good routine to have for my own sanity as a creative outlet. I'd recommend the noodle challenge to all.

Max congrats for the 3 years , that makes more than 1000 tracks ! very impressive :) That's so much material you could easily sort out the best of the bests and do an anthology ?