Per collection thread

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Decided to give a little dub and reggae a shot, I'm a long way off but it's interesting and challenging to try and match sounds on those amazing early records full of echoplex etc.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeh, dub tends to be more groove oriented, but reggae is often very complex and melodic, all those Pete Tosh records.

Big fan of Peter Tosh, especially the Bush Doctor album.

Saw him live when I was 13. My parents were reticent about letting me go to the gig alone, which I did of course, 'cause none of my friends shared my "mature" music tastes. :D

Trying to keep up with your production speed is difficult but it's always some kind of surprise in your tracks. Something to learn from.

I don't see how you find the time to do your thing and also finding time to listen to and comment on other people's tunes.

Either way, thanks for your efforts!

Cheers,

Mats N

• Big fan of Peter Tosh, especially the Bush Doctor album.

Saw him live when I was 13. My parents were reticent about letting me go to the gig alone, which I did of course, 'cause none of my friends shared my "mature" music tastes. :D

That’s awesome, I’d have loved to have been able to see that show, wish I could have seen him, Nash, Cliff, Decker, Perry etc. The sound was incredible.

Trying to keep up with your production speed is difficult but it's always some kind of surprise in your tracks. Something to learn from.

I don't see how you find the time to do your thing and also finding time to listen to and comment on other people's tunes.

Either way, thanks for your efforts!

Cheers,

Mats N

Thanks! I try to make time, it’s always more difficult in your mind to find time than in reality.

• Thanks Monkey_Man !

And now to get all the back catalog that's happened since the forum went down almost a month ago, cos it's not like I stopped the noodle challenge! I've marked the ones I think I'd probably look into expanding with an asterisk before.

• Taking had that raw Alice Cooper thing going on. I also liked the symph in Sum. Poison was some good Grunge. Things and some others had a very rich bass track. Shameface Beatles era? Alone is totally Bob Dylan groovy.

I have to take a break! LOL.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Thanks waraba   spottydog10 and BayouTexan ! It feels like the forum was off for a long time, but actually less than a month :D

Ok here's todays

• Really good acoustics on Alone. Know that you are is a nice blend of guitar, bass, and keys. Doing it has a really nice guitar tone. I just mention certain ones that stuck out for me. All good!

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.