"New to me" Kemper Rack Owner

• If you know Nicky, you must be alright :)

Anyway welcome and ditch the tubes!

BTW big Nuno fan here...( that is Nuno in your Avatar?)

Or guilty by association.. LOL

Avatar is actually the one and only.. Warren D Martini. Although, I'm also a huge fan of Nuno. Easily one of my top 5 favorites.

My forum name is a play on Warren's name. War in D (Warren D). I've used it on every guitar or guitar related forum I've ever been on (JCF, Kramer Forum, RT, TGP, etc.). Never been one to have a different name for each place. To hard to keep track of! LOL

"Never judge a man, until you've walked a mile in his shoes... Because, by then you'll be a mile away!" - Unknown

• Or guilty by association.. LOL

Avatar is actually the one and only.. Warren D Martini. Although, I'm also a huge fan of Nuno. Easily one of my top 5 favorites.

My forum name is a play on Warren's name. War in D (Warren D). I've used it on every guitar or guitar related forum I've ever been on (JCF, Kramer Forum, RT, TGP, etc.). Never been one to have a different name for each place. To hard to keep track of! LOL

Im also a Warren fan, as I play in an 80's hair metal band :) He and Jake E Lee are guitar buddies and I am a massive Jake fan!! Good choice dude!