Profiling Pedals

• How are you profiling people using profiled pedals...I understand profiling them as part of a rig but are some of you profiling them separately and if so how are you using them? ?(

• Just thinking out loud here... What if you were to profile them seperately.. Place them in the Tar file under, "Stomp" and then restore. I am not saying anyone should do this. I am just thinking it could be done. I do not know if it will F-up your system.

• Extremely bad idea! The stomps are modeled, the folder contain only the saved settings for them. Is not like with Cabs where they are profiled.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Just thinking out loud here... What if you were to profile them seperately.. Place them in the Tar file under, "Stomp" and then restore. I am not saying anyone should do this. I am just thinking it could be done. I do not know if it will F-up your system.

Then a nuclear blast would happen in my studio room at the turning on of the KPA ;(