Multiple Input Sensitivity Storage/Recall

• I have multiple guitars, each has a sightly different output - would be nice to have a setting where I could store - 56 Paul, Blackie Strat Active PU, SRV Strat, Tele - then just select it and/or assign it to a profile - I know you can copy profiles and adjust sensitivity - but please correct me if I am wrong - isn't input sensitivity a global setting? Thanks for reading :P

• No problem.

Once you've set your input sense, press the store button and save it with the name of your guitar.
    When you call up a different profile, press the 'Input' button, then use the 'Browse' knob to select a saved/stored input setting.

• +1 on Guitartone suggestion.
    And the Lock button must be turned off when you select input sensitivity. In this way you'll be able to save different input sensitivities for each profile.

That's actually another approach to what Lance was suggesting: either you have input presets x guitar and you lock the input after selecting one, either you leave it unlocked and save it x rig, but then you need different rigs for different guitars

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• [quote='guitarnet70',index.php?page=Thread&postID=30582#post30582That's actually another approach to what Lance was suggesting: either you have input presets x guitar and you lock the input after selecting one, either you leave it unlocked and save it x rig, but then you need different rigs for different guitars[/quote]

I hate using my hands on the amp while i'm gigging. the most i can do is turning the volume up :D
    So i much prefere different rigs for each guitar, swapping presets with my FC.