Trying to find an organic Profile

• Hi everybody,

First of all, happy new year and I wish you the best for 2019!

Now, this is my question! I got the Kemper one or two weeks ago and I'm trying to work on the beast with the best I can do. I got the Kemper to play in a symphonic Band. Kemper has the best solution ( to me ) to set up a live. But sometimes, I found my sound not as organic as I want it to be. It's probably me, it's probably how I set up the thing so there are my questions.

- Do you know somewhere, organic and " heavy a.f." (:love: ) profiles ? ( I've heard Nick K mark IV that I find nice, I'll probably but this one to see how he builds up things )

- In the following examples, do you think the sound is okay or not organic and shitty ? This is the Engl Extra 19 profile. ( You can download, it's safe ^^ )

And this is the band I play in, to get an idea of the sound I had before Kemper. I used a Laney IronHeart right in a torpedo. I don't know if that helps, because it's mixed and etc... BUt maybe that will help in the global sound I need. I don't search for " magic solution" because I know I have to build my sound on Kemper. But maybe you know profiles that are more organic and maybe the set ups made in this profile would help me to set up mine.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Brothers and Sisters, best regards! ^^

• Do you know somewhere, organic and " heavy a.f."

I've said this for a long time now, but IMHO, and it's just my HO, Cililab is fantastic for organic and HAF. I love the mic's and preamps he uses, so this is surely part of it, but it's also his ear in setting up mic's and tweaking amps, obviously. Never any phase issues either, which I'm allergic to.

Ivan manages to capture the essence of amps with plenty of mojo and no sterility.

Excellent music, Stayn. Well done, man! Happy New Year to you too, brother. <3

PS:

Don't panic if the thread gets moved to the 3rd-party-discussion forum; we're not supposed to mention commercial Profilers in this subforum.

• Organic? It's just a matter of taste which vendors profiles you like the most. deadlightstudioprofiles and choptones makes great great profiles for high gain.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau