Invert Rig Morphing Settings

• Hi to everyone here! I have a question about morphing setup.

My base sound is a relatively clean sound, with a looong delay for an specific sound. When the rig button is pressed, the morph takes place and changes the delay values and add some gain...and other tweaks.
    Well, my issue here is the following: Is possible to invert all the morphed parameters? I want that clean with long delay as morphed sound, not as a base sound.

I know i can take notes of every parameter that is morphed, and then make the patch again...but is very tedious.

Thanks!

• So far that is your only chance: check on page Morph in Rig Settings which modules include morphed parameters, and then take notes of each of those parameter ranges to reenter everything in opposite direction.

A simple "inverse morph" feature is on our list for potential future enhancements.

• Thnks for the quick response. I already take notes. So the process is the following:

1.Take notes of all morphed parameters
    2.Change the base parameters, and take them to the morphed parameter state. Until Base(changed) and Morphed are the same.
    3.Go to morph state and put the base parameters.

Right?

• 1. Figure out which modules include morphed parameters e. g. Stack and Module DLY (page Morph in Rig Settings indicates such modules with an "M")
    2. Go through each of these modules and parameters marked with an "M" and repeat the following steps.
    3. Move into Morph Sound,
    note the Morph value,
    move into Base Sound,
    note the Base value,
    edit Base value to Morph value ("M" disappears),
    move into Morph sound,
    edit Morph value into former Base value,
    go to next parameter.

Example: you used to morph Treble between 0 (Base sound) and +3 (Morph sound)

In the Rig Settings the Stack is marked with an "M".
    You move to Base sound and edit Treble from 0 to +3.
    The moment the value of the Base sound matches the value of the Morph sound, the "M" behind the value will disappear.
    You move to Morph sound and edit Treble from +3 to 0.
    The "M" reappears behind the value.