Performance mode stomps and effects sticking

• Good morning! If I turn on a stomp or effect in a slot, then change to another slot, the stomp remains active upon return to the first slot.

To be a little more clear, I want the stomp to be turned off when I load the slot. Kindness like a default.

Have I been clear enough for anyone to help me?

• What foot controller are you using? If not the Remote, does it retain the status of the CC messages used for FX on/off when you change PC numbers?

If you are doing this without a foot controller, activating a stomp on a Performance Slot puts that Performance in Edit Mode. Changing to another Slot in the same Performance does not take the KPA out of Edit Mode, so returning to the edited Slot retains the edits, in case you want to Save the Performance.

If you change to a different Performance, Edit Mode will be turned off. Going back to the Slot you edited at that point will give you the Slot without the edits.

• I've noticed the same problem. I using a fcb1010 with the latest firmware,

If I have performance slot 1 with, for example, Vibrato assign to stomp C and half way through a song switch the stomp on, then move to slot 2 for a lead I would expect that the vibrato would be switched off when I move back to slot 2, but it isn't. Doesn't seem to be consistent in the behavior either. really annoying and confusing.

• when you select slots with the Remote or over MIDI you will always call up the stored version of the rig in that slot and all unstored modifications will be lost.
    The only exception to this is when you have the rig button morph option activated in the system menu. This will cause the rig button to start the morph process when it is triggered for a second time. Simply deactivate that option to have the rig button recall the saved state of a rig instead.
    If you experience this behaviour when switching between different slots you should open a support ticket as this is not behaving as intended.