Kemper demo's

• For building performances I studied on this video from Kemper:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5_iafCGAQ8&feature=youtu.be
    When I hear these demo's I wonder if these sound examples are real. I have my Kemper a long time but there's no way I can get that fully rich sounds in that demo: at 0:35 "In this song we take a clean sound in slot 1" OR at 1:19: the magically deep space reverb delay in the solo: "...and finally in slot 5 we have a sound for a solo.
    I mentioned this before. Somehow they present this as easy to achieve from a (standard?) Kemper. Is that really the case? Or have these sounds
    been made with a battery of extra (external) stomps, mixers etc. to convince everyone: you have these sounds too or you can achieve them easily.?

• they are available right on your KPA no need for external FX especially with 5.0 new delays , we are now waiting for more reverbs

Some of the presets (rigs) come bundled in pack and in factory content , there is an option to reinstall all factory rigs in the system menu.

That said the ones displayed in this vid , especially the solo one is easily done with the new delays and a mid ranged type of profile ( djemass ones for instance) slight EQ mods and maybe a dist box from the internal FXes

• So it's me that can't get into the secrets... It all sounds very logical, but Waraba mentiones that this is all possible with the 5.0 delays. I have Kemper version 4.0.6. 123347. I wil definitely upgrade tomorrow to this new version.
    BTW.. does this mean that this video demo is from some days ago....? And that with previous Kemper versions these sounds were not possible?

All the way it would be very nice to read how to get (tweak) those two magnificent sounds like I showed in this topic. I guess they are recorded in stereo too, Awesome. That is how a guitar should sound, at least for me...