Any interest for a stoner, 70's and psych pack ?

• Hi, As you may know my small shop , I work mainly on very specific packs, I'm now on the verge to make a new pack featuring some tones I've been working on for several months.

The idea is to gather all the usual tools to use in a stoner , 70's psychedelic tones. I would use an arsenal of personal tones, the new delays , I would also profile my fuzz pedals with my own amps & profiles.

The pack would feature all kinds of presets , cleans , crunches, rhythms, pads , fuzz, leads, special FX rigs , for all major pickup types , as usual P90, SC and HB.

Just tell me if you're interested, otherwise I won't go as far as I went on my previous packs (intensive profiling, tweaking, FXing , tagging ...) and keep these works for personal project..

Renaud.

ps : here is an example of the tone I will aim at :

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hurry up already :thumbup: I was surprised to learn that my Black outs with an orange amp sounded good for stoner rock
    looking forward to this :)

BTW check my post about Don's Morph 2 preset in the 4.2 version, i used the remote to activate the Morph
    and i assigned a WAH Flanger to the foot switch.I Dont know if Don's a closet Stoner but i have never had so much fun (and found as many sounds out of pick scraping) Don that is a GREAT preset BTW.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited 2 times, last by ashtweth (November 3, 2016 at 9:57 AM).

• ahah , you'll have to wait much longer mates as I take weeks to polish my packs , usually around a hundred hours of work for each pack , and I'm not kidding.

I take lots of time to setup the profiling itself (I setup my amp for all 3 major kinds of pickups and find the sweet spot for each ) , screening the cream of the cream, tweaking, adding contextual FXes, tagging , testing and so on.

I'll keep you informed.

R

• BTW check my post about Don's Morph 2 preset in the 4.2 version, i used the remote to activate the Morph
    and i assigned a WAH Flanger to the foot switch.I Dont know if Don's a closet Stoner but i have never had so much fun (and found as many sounds out of pick scraping) Don that is a GREAT preset BTW.

I don't have a remote, but I'd like to test this one, could you upload it on the Rig Ex or a dropbox ?

R

• HI Renaud/ALL

Sure, but there is no need its in the Morphing FREE demo pack from update 4.2 (morphing example pack)
    Did you down load that? if not let me know ill email it to you :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• all right I already got it Ash.

@lef : I'll maybe use an arsenal of amps ( JTM30 , boogie markIIC+, an old 60's Dakota head and some preamps AMTSS11 and two boutique pedal Fredamp 800x2 and JBM experience Nitrogen21 color fuzz )

but I got a more tone oriented approach than a gear one ( as much as tweaking as profiling ) , check my manifesto here.

Renaud.

• Dont forget to ADD the WAH Flanger to Don's Morph 2 preset , thats where the magic happens, you have to operate BOTH the morphing and operate the foots switch, together , this will mean out of this world sounds :)

DOWN LOAD RELEASE 4.2.2
    GOTO THE MORH FOLDER
    FILE NAME IS
    MORPH Modulations 2 - 2016-03-17 16-54-46
    (By Don)

Ash

Edited once, last by ashtweth (November 4, 2016 at 12:53 AM).