RIG MANAGER CRASHING IN OS X

• Hi, I've been using Rig Manager succcesfully for a couple of weeks in OSX Yosemite. Didn't install anything new in the computer.

It crashed yesterday for the first time, I was using 1.5.41, erased the application and all of its related folders and reinstalled several times. It doesn't work.

Message: "Rig Manager quit unexpectedly. Cick Reopen to open the application again. Click report to see more detailed information and send a report to Apple."

I've just installed 1.5.46 now and tried to make it work... still no results. Same message every single time. It won't open.

Any suggestions? I thought this was a reliable application... I've taken a look at the forums and there seems to be a lot of users with serious problems in PC and Mac.

???

• WORKAROUND: I've been investigating the Forums. Some userS suggested to create another user in Finder and use Rig Manager as another user.

IT WORKS. But this is happening for a reasonable time, it's time for the Kemper programmers to address this issue, as so many others concerning Rig Manager.

I don't find it comfortable at all to go to a live situation with this lack of stability. It's happening in 1.5.41 and in the new 1.5.46 too!!!

• WORKAROUND: I've been investigating the Forums. Some userS suggested to create another user in Finder and use Rig Manager as another user.
    IT WORKS. But this is happening for a reasonable time, it's time for the Kemper programmers to address this issue, as so many others concerning Rig Manager.
    I don't find it comfortable at all to go to a live situation with this lack of stability. It's happening in 1.5.41 and in the new 1.5.46 too!!!

we never heart of this issue before. if you like, contact support by email and we'll work with you on finding the reason why Rig Manager is crashing on your mac.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Did you create a huge number of folders underneath your local library folder. I had this issue too, if the number of folders exceeds a particular amount. No idea what the threshold value is, but decreasing the number of folder bring it alive again.

Hope this helps