Running the Kemper into the effects return of an amp: volume level settings

• Dear fellow Kemper users!
    I'm running my unpowered Kemper into the Effects return of a Mesa Boogie Satellite Amp. I'm wondering if there are any suggestions to adjust the different volume levels: there are three different levels I can change: the Kemper master volume, the effect level of the amp's loop and the amp's master volume. Is there a sensible approach to balance these different options effectively?

I mean, should I rather keep the effect level low and increase the master volume of the amp, or set the master volume of the amp higher to decrease the effect loop level or doesn't it matter at all and is just a of personal liking and preference? And eventually I would like to ask how to level the Kemper: lower master volume and high amp volume or rather higher Kemper master output and lower amp volume?

I hope you got the idea of what I wanted to ask and discuss :)

Cheers,Andy

• I think it's rather simple: Keep the volume (regarding noise) of the quietest unit high and the volume of the loudest unit low. I'd think the KPA is quieter than the Mesa, so turn the KPA up and the Mesa as low as possible (same with effects level and master volume of the Mesa, just hear what's making more noise).

The amp volume of the KPA is for levelling your patches, so keep them around the middle position. Take the master or Monitor volume for turning your global volume up or down.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)